Conveniently placed for easy access to the City centre and close to Bear Flat just south of the City, providing a great range of amenities including an Italian Deli, Florists, gift shop, beauty salon, convenience shop and award winning restaurant. To the east of Bear Flat is Alexandra Park, affording magnificent views over the City.
This spacious furnished semi-detached house is within walking distance (approx. 25 minutes) to Bath Spa train station and close to a variety of amenities in Bear Flat. Entering through the porch you arrive in the hallway with access to the ground floor bedroom, lounge/ diner, kitchen and downstairs WC. The well equipped kitchen has a mixture of wall and base units, microwave, free standing fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven and ceramic hob. A useful side porch with separate wc and access to the front and side of the property. The living room is furnished with two sofas, TV stand, coffee table and modern gas fire place. The dining room allows plenty of natural light in through the double glazed patio doors providing further access to the rear garden also furnished with a good size dining table and chairs. Additionally, on this level is a double bedroom complete with a bed and mattress, desk, chair and wardrobe.
On the first floor there are two further doubles and a single study room. The two doubles are equipped with a bed/mattress, desk, chair and wardrobe. The bathroom has a panelled bath with over the bath shower, wash basin, vanity unit and WC.
Externally, the front is laid to lawn with steps and a path leading to the front door. There is a garage with off road parking and unrestricted on street parking. The rear garden is part lawn and paving with a raised deck area, shed and spacious patio area.
Tenant Fees and Charges
1) A Holding deposit of £380.76 equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) of £1903.84 equivalent to five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance of £1650.00 less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. TYNINGS Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.