Enjoy the best of both worlds with the world heritage city of Bath and glorious countryside on your doorstep. Holburne Park is one of Bath's latest developments surrounded by open spaces and parkland its within short walking distance of the city where you can take advantage of all the leisure activities and shopping Bath has to offer. The Holbourne museum, Great Pulteney Street and Bath rugby recreation ground are all within close proximity. Bath Spa train and bus stations are within walking distance.
Holburne Park is nearby the picturesque village of Bathampton, further enhanced by having both the River Avon and Kennet & Avon canal flowing through it. The village has two very popular public houses The George on the canal bank and the Bathampton Mill situated on the weir of the river.
The property is well located for King Edwards private school, Bathwick St Mary C of E Primary and Bathampton Primary school and the University of Bath.
This brand new two-bedroom gatehouse is finished with beautiful bath stone and contemporary interiors/fittings. On the ground floor you have open plan living, a downstairs WC and plenty of built in storage space and cupboards. On the first floor are two double bedrooms including built in wardrobes and a stylish bathroom.
You arrive into a light and spacious entrance hallway with a built-in storage cupboard designed to fit a washing machine and under stairs cupboard. The fitted kitchen has a contemporary style complete with a variety of features from under counter lighting, large soft closing drawers, Perrin & Rowe instant hot water tap, Neff built in appliances (fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, slimline dishwasher). A single part glazed door provides access from here to the rear garden.
Upstairs are two double bedrooms. Bedroom one is situated to the back of the property and has a built-in wardrobe with floor to ceiling mirror doors. Bedroom two also benefits from a built-in wardrobe in addition to beautiful views out over the city of Bath. The bathroom has a luxurious feel with feature/mood lighting, stylish wall and floor tiles and over the bath shower with a glass panel screen.
The flooring is neutral throughout and there is underfloor heating downstairs and in the bathroom.
Externally is a well planted front garden and paved pathway. At the rear is an enclosed garden fully paved and low maintenance. There is an outside tap, lightening and a gate to access the parking space.
Permitted fees and charges
1) A Holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) of equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance of £1900.00 less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. TYNINGS Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Council tax band