Set within a new development Mulberry Park is located in Combe Down on the southern slopes of Bath. Combe Down's rewarding valley top position provides stunning panoramic views of the city to the north with equally gratifying views of the Cotswold valleys to the south. The surrounding area cultivates ancient woodland which is the home of unique and local flora and fauna.
Mulberry Park will have green spaces, a new park, new primary school and a children’s nursery in addition to a variety of leisure facilities. Combe Down village itself has a very high sense of community spirit and self -sufficiency. With local amenities providing every level of schooling and childcare, doctors surgery, dentists and pharmacies. In addition to a car garage, award winning delicatessen, hairdresser and Co-op mini-market. Locally a Tesco Express with petrol station and a large Sainsburys supermarket can also be found.
There is a variety of schooling in the local vicinity with an Academy primary school, Ralph Allen senior school and three independent schools in Prior Park, Monkton Combe and The Paragon. Nearby you will also find the excellent country club, Combe Grove Manor, which provides fine dining, gymnasium, swimming facilities, golf range and tennis courts. The local bus services are in close proximity providing a variety of regular services into the city and beyond.
For the walkers amongst you Bath Spa station is a shade over 1.5 miles and you are also afforded a plethora of countryside walks into an 'area of outstanding natural beauty' minutes from the village itself.
A modern spacious family home, well presented with a high standard of finish to all fixtures and fittings. The internal doors are oak foiled wrapped with contemporary chrome handles and the property includes a filtered air ventilation system ensuring its well ventilated without having to open windows and doors. High performance double glazed windows are used throughout and low energy lighting fixed in all outlets.
On the ground floor is an open kitchen/dining room with a separate utility area and convenient downstairs WC. On the first floor the master bedroom is a double in size and has a shower en-suite. Bedroom two is also a double and bed three is a single.
Outside is a good size low maintenance rear garden and a garage with one parking space to the front. The garage has an electric charging point.
The property has recently been repainted throughout.
Not available to students or sharers.
Permitted tenant fees and charges
1) A Holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) of equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance of £850.00 less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Some of the images are computer generated as the property is a new build. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. TYNINGS Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.