Mulberry Park is a new development of high quality homes in the sought-after neighbourhood of Combe Down. Situated on the southern slopes of the city, these spacious homes have been designed with energy efficiency and comfort in mind. Offering the perfect blend of city and country living, Mulberry Park is within easy reach of both Bath’s city centre and the area’s stunning natural surroundings.
The award winning development is becoming one of Bath’s finest, new residential communities. With a new primary school, children’s nursery and state-of-the-art leisure facilities, Mulberry Park will also provide Bath’s first new park for 100 years, creating a green space that will be enjoyed by future generations.
Combe Down's rewarding valley top position provides stunning panoramic views of the city to the north with equally gratifying views of the Cotswold valleys to the south. The surrounding area cultivates ancient woodland which is the home of unique and local flora and fauna. The village itself has a very high sense of community spirit and self sufficiency. With local amenities providing every level of schooling and childcare, dentists, pharmacies and 'outstanding' surgery. Within the village there is also a car garage, award winning delicatessen, hair salon, beauty therapist, bakery, post office and Co-op mini-market. Locally a Tesco Express with petrol station and a large Sainsburys supermarket can also be found. Every level of schooling can be found in the local vicinity with three nurseries, Academy primary school, Ralph Allen senior school and three independent schools in Prior Park, Monkton Combe and Paragon. Nearby you will also find the excellent country club Combe Grove Manor, which provides fine dining, gymnasium, swimming facilities, golf range and tennis courts. The local bus service provides regular services to the city and there is a bus stop stop situated outside the Hub on Mulberry Way. For the walkers among you Bath Spa station is a shade over 1.5 mile from the property and you are also afforded a plethora of countryside walks into an 'area of outstanding natural beauty' minutes from the village itself.
A modern unfurnished townhouse set out over three floors. The ground floor features an open plan kitchen/dining room with bi-folding doors to the secured rear garden. Also on this floor is a sitting room and WC. On the first floor is the main bedroom with ensuite and generous size built in wardrobes, bedroom two is another double with built in wardrobes and a family bathroom. On the top floor are two further double bedrooms one with ensuite and on the landing is a built-in storage cupboard and another cupboard housing the hot water tank.
High-performance double-glazed windows are used throughout, and low energy lighting fixed in all outlets. This property has an energy efficiency rating of B. The gas central heating is dual thermostat controlled and all bathrooms/ensuites include chrome heated towel rails.
Externally to the front is a parking space and a small low maintenance garden. A pathway leading from the front of the property provides access to the rear garden.
There is a good size garden laid partly to lawn with a patio and glass pergola, established flower beds and planting. The garage is situated at the back of the garden with door access.
This property is ideally suited to a family not students or sharers.
Energy Performance Rating
EPC rating B
FTTP - Fibre To The Premises is a pure fibre connection all the way from the exchange into the home. It offers speeds of up to 1Gbps.
Permitted fees and charges
1) A holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 14 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and TYNINGS Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.