The flat is situated just off the Upper Bristol Road and is close to Oldfield Park train station and within easy walking distance of the City. In the immediate vicinity is a variety of amenities including a Tesco Express and a bus stop servicing a variety of routes.
Once inside the property you are greeted with a spacious and light hallway. From here is access to all the rooms and further built in storage cupboards. The kitchen is open with a variety of wall and base units. In addition to a fitted washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, integrated gas hob, fitted electric oven and built in microwave.
The master bedroom has a shower en-suite and built in double wardrobe. Bedroom two also benefits from built in storage space. In the bathroom is an over the bath shower with glass panel door, wash basin with underneath fitted cupboard, WC and chrome heated towel rail.
Externally is an allocated parking space set within a paved courtyard with
secure electronic gates.
This property is ideal for a professional couple or sharers. No students, pets or smokers.
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management, their clients and any joint agents give notice that: They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and TYNINGS have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Viewers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
1) A Holding deposit of £229.61 equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) of £1148.00 equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance of £1500.00 less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy