A great opportunity to rent a modern spacious four bed townhouse. Comprising of good size bedrooms (some with the added benefit of built in storage) and all with contemporary fixtures and fittings. Externally there is a low maintenance rear garden and to the front of the property there is parking for one vehicle.
This property is located in a small development set in a quiet and convenient cul-de-sac just off Frome Road in Odd Down. Its location is ideal for those wanting to regularly travel into the City or the University of Bath. Serviced by a variety of bus links and a Park and Ride depot in Odd Down for regular bus journeys into the City or RUH. Local amenities include a Co-Op supermarket, pharmacy, hairdresser, laundrette, bakery, chip shop and public house. A short journey further and you will find a Sainsbury’s supermarket and a Tesco Express with petrol station.
This spacious and contemporary property is arranged over three floors. Upon entering the property, you arrive in the hallway with access to the communal sitting room, kitchen/diner and downstairs cloakroom. The modern fitted kitchen is fully equipped and has plenty of useful storage space. The dining area can accommodate a good size table and chairs looking out onto the rear garden.
Taking the stairs up to the first floor there are two generous sized double bedrooms complete with beds, bedside cabinets, wardrobes and storage shelves/units. Also included on this floor is a bathroom with a shower over the bath, bath, sink and wc.
There is a further set of stairs to the second floor also two double bedrooms fully equipped with beds, bedside cabinets, built in storage and storage shelves/units. Between the two bedrooms is a shower room comprising of a large walk in shower, wc, sink and heated towel rail.
Tenant fees and charges
1) A Holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
EPC rating B
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. TYNINGS Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.