Narrow Your Search...
Combe Road Combe Down, Bath
Monthly Rental Of £1,300
Front of House
Rear of House
- Student property available from August 2023
- Fully Furnished and well equipped two bedroom student property
- Excellent location within walking distance to the City of Bath
- Good transport and bus links to the University
- Rent includes tv licence
- Available to a max of two sharers
- Includes parking
STUDENT Property- A modern bungalow in the heart of the popular Combe Down village. Good proximity to the City and University with regular bus services to the University. MAX TWO SHARERS ONLY. Available August 2023.
You approach the property through a level access doorway into the entrance hallway. Entering a good size lounge with a southerly aspect window. The kitchen includes modern base units, worktop, fridge freezer, oven and hob. Just to the side of the kitchen is a useful utility room complete with a washing machine and dryer and from here is side access to the designated parking space. A spacious modern bathroom provides a double walk in shower, wash basin and wc. From the lounge you will find two double bedrooms with built in wardrobe, desk and chair.
Combe Down is a picturesque and historical village to the south of Bath. This property is located just off of Combe Road. It is well placed for all amenities including local shops and award winning delicatessen, bakers, doctors, dentists and pharmacies. The local bus service alights in Combe Road providing regular services into the City and to the University.
UPVC glazed door to front. Telephone point. Consumer Unit. Storage cupboard with gas meter. Carpeted.
Doors to entrance hall, kitchen and hallway to bedrooms. Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Gas fire. TV aerial point. Carpeted.
Modern base units and worktop. Wall units with sliding glazed doors. Wall tiles. Stainless steel sink/drainer. Fridge and electric hob and oven. Access to living room, bedroom 3 and utility area/back door.
Wall mounted shelves, glazed window to the rear, work top and cupboard, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Alcove with shelf and light, wall mounted radiator. Picture rail. Built in cupboard with hot water cylinder. Double glazed UPVC window to front aspect. Carpeted.
Wooden built-in double wardrobes. Double glazed UPVC window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator. Picture Rail. Carpeted.
Beige stone wall and floor tiles with decorative mosiac border, double walk in shower with glass panels and door, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, white sink set within white vanity unit, demisting mirror wall with wall mounted cabinet, white wc, glazed window to rear aspect.
Low stone wall with wrought iron gate. Laid with paver slabs.
Permitted fees and charges
1) A holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 14 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). 2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. 3) One months rent in advance less the holding deposit if an application is successful. 4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. 5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). 6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. 7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. 8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
EPC Band Rating
This property is marketed by TYNINGS Letting and Property Management Ltd as a sole agent and viewings are strictly by appointment only. All viewings are accompanied and by prior arrangement.
TYNINGS, their clients and any joint agents give notice that: They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and TYNINGS have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Photos were taken prior to current tenancy.
Click to Enlarge
Bath BA2 5HZ