The property is situated in Combe Down and close to local amenities, schooling and childcare, dentists, pharmacies and doctors surgery. Within the village there is also a car garage, award winning delicatessen, hair salon and pharmacy. Close by are further shops in Foxhill consisting of a bakery, post office and Co-op mini-market. Locally a Tesco Express with petrol station and a large Sainsburys supermarket can also be found. Every level of schooling is offered in the local vicinity with three nurseries, Academy primary school, Ralph Allen senior school and two independent schools in Prior Park, Monkton Combe, both within walking distance of the property. Nearby you will also find the excellent country club Combe Grove Manor, which provides fine dining, gymnasium, swimming facilities, golf range and tennis courts. The local bus service is in close proximity providing regular services into the city. For the walkers among you Bath Spa station is a shade over 1.5 mile from the property and you are also surrounded by a plethora of countryside walks with the famous Bath Skyline walk being close by too.
You enter the property into a very spacious and light hallway complete with useful built-in storage cupboards and a fitted bench seat. From here is access to the living, kitchen and utility room and stairs to the first floor. The living room is a light room with dual aspect windows, a log burner, built in alcove shelving and engineered oak flooring. The kitchen is fitted with modern wall and base units, a freestanding Stoves electric oven, dishwasher, and fridge/freezer. You will find plenty of additional storage space with the built-in cupboard and under-stairs storage cupboard. Next to the kitchen is a spacious separate utility room with fitted cupboards, ceramic butler sink, part glazed stable style door providing access to the front of the property and separate washing machine and dryer. On the first floor are two doubles and a single bedroom. The main bedroom comes with freestanding wardrobes and the other bedrooms both have built in cupboards. The family bathroom has a shower over the bath and there is a separate WC. Externally the rear garden is low maintenance, laid to lawn with a patio area and a good size garden shed with log storage. There is a gate at the rear with access to a pathway leading to the front of the property. The front garden is also low maintenance and fully shingled.
Permitted fees and charges
1) A Holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to five weeks’ rent £1730.76 This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Energy Performance rating
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. TYNINGS Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.