Narrow Your Search...
St Winifred's Drive Combe Down, Bath
Monthly Rental Of £1,900
Front of house
Kitchen dining room
Kitchen diner to lounge
Stairs to first floor
Second floor landing
Ground floor bedroom
Ground floor utility
Ground floor bathroom
- Available July 2021
- Modern kitchen with intergrated kitchen appliances
- Driveway with parking for two cars
- Close proximity to Monkton Combe Prep and Pre-Prep school
- Walking distance of Ralph Allen and Prior Park school
- Short commute to Bath University
- Close to Combe Down village and amenities
- Air vented heating system
This spacious four bedroom townhouse makes an excellent size family home nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Benefits from off-street parking for two cars and balcony with woodland views. Situated in close proximity to Monkton Combe, Prior Park and Ralph Allen schools. *Available 5th July onwards*
Entering into the entrance hallway you have access to the spacious annexe room, ideal for using as a large bed / sitting room or home office, along the hallway is a utility room. This level also has access to a paved low maintenance garden. To the first floor you find an open modern fitted kitchen/diner leading into a large lounge with a balcony providing lovely woodland views. To the second floor two double bedrooms, a single room and a brand new contemporary bathroom. Externally a manageable paved garden which overlooks woodland. To the front of the property is a stone chipped driveway for two vehicles.
This property is situated at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac just off of the highly desired Shaft Road. It is literally a stones throw from Monkton Combe Prep and Pre-Prep school and walking distance of Monkton Combe and Rainbow Woods, with it's popular dog walks, panoramic views of the city and the Bath Skyline Walk. It has convenient access routes to all local amenities, including a regular bus route to the Bath University, city centre and beyond. Locally Combe Down provides doctors, dentists, barbers, hairdressers, bakers, small supermarkets, St Andrews church and Holy Trinity church, with adjoining church rooms located in the Avenue. Combe Down also has an excellent school community with its nursery and primary school located in Church Road and a further pre-school nursery in Combe Road. The village also accommodates two private schools with Monkton Combe and Prior park in close proximity and also has an excellent secondary school, Ralph Allen, which has recently been developed and extended to provide further facilities. There are a number of public houses within walking distance and a variety of woodland walks on your doorstep. Bath city centre is a little over one mile walk away.
Glazed front door to front aspect with an adjoining glazed window, under-stairs cupboard, parquet flooring throughout.
Door leading form porch through to entrance hall, parquet flooring throughout, useful storage cupboard for hanging coats, large under stairs storage cupboard, door to self contained annexe, door to kitchen/ utility area, access to back garden, further large storage cupboard, door to family bathroom, stairs to first floor.
With lighting and electricity points, double glazed double french doors to front aspect.
With a range of wall and base units, sink with drainer, cupboard housing the hot air heating system,double glazed window to rear aspect, electrical points.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to rear aspect, white bathroom suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with overhead shower, tiled and concrete flooring, tiling to wet areas.
First Floor Landing
Newly fitted beige carpet, door to kitchen/diner, lounge and stairs to second floor.
With a range of new modern fitted floor and base units, wooden worktops with integrated ceramic Belfast sink with drainer, gas cooker and hob with extractor and hood over, spot lights, new integrated fridge/freezer, new integrated dishwasher, laminate flooring.
Double glazed patio doors to breakfast balcony with double glazed windows to front aspect, stripped wooden flooring, television point, telephone point.
Glazed double french doors opening from kitchen/diner, large double glazed window to the front aspect, single glazed door opening onto patio, Ariel/TV point, BT Open Reach box, newly fitted carpet.
Second Floor Landing
With doors to master bedroom, two further bedrooms and family bathroom, large storage cupboard, access to boarded and insulated loft, newly fitted beige carpet
Double glazed window to front aspect, Stripped wooden floorboards.
Double glazed window to rear aspect with large built in cupboards, newly fitted beige carpet.
Double glazed window to front aspect, newly fitted beige carpets.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, white suite comprising low level WC, brand new ceramic sink with mixer tap, spot lights, vanity unit, heated towel rail, over the bath shower with clear plastic door, extractor fan, laminate floor.
Gravel and paved driveway with parking for two cars.
Part paved, with shingle borders, large shed, backing onto open woodland.
Permitted fees and charges
1) A holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 14 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing). 2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy. 3) One months rent in advance less the holding deposit if an application is successful. 4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears. 5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s). 6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. 7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents. 8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Standard broadband: Up to 38Mb (estimated speed: 6Mb) Fibre optic broadband: Up to 76Mb
Band - D
Band - E
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and TYNINGS Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Sorry - No Students or Sharers. This property is not a HMO.
Click to Enlarge
Bath BA2 7HR