This grade II listed maisonette is situated in Lambridge within the sought-after area of Larkhall. Approximately one mile from the world heritage city of Bath it also benefits from being close to parks and green open spaces.
The popular bustling village of larkhall is well equipped with an array of amenities and independent business including a butchers, deli, Coop, Post Office, public houses, cafes, book and gift shop. The local infant and junior school is St Saviours CofE and the secondary school is St Marks. A village hall offers a full list of events and classes suiting all ages and the village itself is served by regular bus links. For the commuters it’s close to Junction 18 of the M4 motorway with access to Bristol and London.
This property benefits from being set over three floors and with high ceilings creating a wonderful sense of space throughout. Most rooms are well equipped with build in storage and large sash windows encouraging lots of natural light and affording beautiful views over Lambridge Place. The bedrooms and living spaces are all good proportions with many endearing period features.
You enter through a private entrance on the ground floor and once inside arrive in the spacious hallway also an ideal spot for extra storage. From here is an elegant staircase up to the first floor and second floor.
On the first floor is a generous size and well-equipped kitchen complete with white goods and gas double oven and hob. A large sash window allowing for plenty of natural light and many period features including a feature fireplace and stripped wooden flooring. Also, on this floor is the sitting room with build in alcove shelving and cupboards in addition to a large sash window looking out to front of the property. A further set of stairs leads to the second floor. A wc is situated on the landing between the two floors. On the floor are two double bedrooms both with either build in storage or shelves and a bathroom complete with a white suite and shower over the bath.
Current rating E
No pets or smokers
Permitted fees and charges
1) A holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 14 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management, their clients and any joint agents give notice that: They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and TYNINGS have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.