An extremely well presented ground floor apartment, recently refurbished and situated in a peaceful location with a private balcony overlooking the river Avon and communal gardens. This property is ideally placed for the city of Bath.
Ideally situated along the river this ground floor apartment has recently been renovated and benefits from new carpets and underlay in all three bedrooms with new flooring laid in all other areas,freshly painted decor, new curtains and blinds, new modern fitted kitchen and appliances. A neutral interior and large windows and patio doors encourage plenty of natural line into all the rooms. The view from the lounge is stunning and straight out over the river and gardens.
On the approach to the property is resident and visitor parking to the left hand side and a bank of garages just further on. You enter via the communal front door and arrive in a shared hallway.
Once inside the apartment the hallway provides access to bedroom three and the rest of the property. The living room has double glazed sliding doors overlooking the river and opening out onto the private balcony and communal gardens. Just off this room is the newly installed kitchen, providing plenty of storage space and cupboards. All appliances are brand new and there is enough space to accommodate a small table and chairs for dining.
From the lounge is access to a second hallway leading to the two double bedrooms. Bedroom two is situated to the front of the property and benefits from plenty of built in storage. Bedroom one is at the rear and has stunning views over the river. The bathroom is equipped with an over the bath shower, wash basin and WC, also included is a generous size cupboard.
Externally, to the front is parking and a garage. To the rear you will find communal gardens with steps leading down to the river.
Ideally suited to professionals. Available now. Sorry no pets.
Energy efficiency rating
Council tax band
Permitted fees and charges
1) A holding deposit equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 14 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Energy Performance rating
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management, their clients and any joint agents give notice that: They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and TYNINGS have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.