A charming and spacious three double bedroom mid terrace cottage in the heart of Combe Down village. The property is situated within a private road and ideally located for all village amenities and bus routes to the city. Combe Down has an excellent school community with its primary school located in Church Road and a further pre-school nursery in Combe Road. The village itself has a very high sense of community spirit and self-sufficiency. With a variety of local amenities from a dentist, doctors and pharmacy. Also within the village is a highly reputed car garage, award winning delicatessen, hair salon, beauty therapist, bakery and Co-op mini-market. Locally a Tesco Express with petrol station and a large Sainsburys supermarket can also be found.
Every level of schooling can be found in the local vicinity with three nurseries, Academy primary school, Ralph Allen senior school and three independent schools in Prior Park, Monkton Combe and Paragon. Nearby you will also find the excellent country club Combe Grove Manor, which provides fine dining, gymnasium, swimming facilities, golf range and tennis courts. For the walkers amongst you the city is a little under 2 miles away and you are also afforded a plethora of countryside walks into the Cotswolds 'area of outstanding natural beauty' minutes from the village itself.
This unfurnished property combines spacious family living and a sought after location within the heart of the popular Combe Down village.
You enter the property into an open and good size kitchen, complete with a contemporary Caple range cooker and gas hob. There are a range of base units finished with stone worktops and a variety of chrome fixtures and fittings. A useful utility area houses the boiler, washing machine, freestanding fridge/freezer and dishwasher. From the kitchen is access to the rear of the property with two designated parking spaces. The hallway has wooden flooring and a very generous size under stairs cupboard running the full length of the stairs. From here you arrive in the dining room, this is an ideal family space with a useful open hatch to the kitchen and a built in corner desk. To the front of the property the lounge has large windows looking out over the garden and a feature decorative fire surround in addition to polished wooden flooring.
To the first floor you find two double size bedrooms, with bedroom one offering generous built in storage cupboards. The family bathroom has an over the bath shower, wash basin with vanity unit and WC in addition to a wall mounted chrome radiator. On the second floor is an excellent loft conversion accommodating the master bedroom and en-suite. The bedroom is spacious with Velux windows allowing plenty of natural light in. This room also benefits from having a huge amount of built in storage space. A wall mounted TV is provided along with built in speakers conveniently placed throughout. The en-suite provides a walk in shower, wash basin and WC and further built in storage.
Externally, the good size and well-kept front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a useful paved area immediately outside the property. A large shed offers valuable outside storage. To the rear of the property is a shared area with two designated parking spaces.
Tenant Fees & Charges
1) A holding deposit of £346.15 equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) of £1730.00 equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance of £1500.00 less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy
This property is marketed by TYNINGS Lettings & Property Management as a sole agent and viewings are strictly by appointment only. All viewings are accompanied and by prior arrangement. Please contact Hannah to arrange a viewing.
TYNINGS, their clients and any joint agents give notice that: They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning; building regulation or other consents and TYNINGS have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.