This property is situated on the south side of Bath and just west of the popular village of Combe Down village. The surrounding area cultivates ancient woodland which is the home of unique and local flora and fauna. The village itself has a very high sense of community spirit and self sufficiency. With local amenities providing every level of schooling and childcare, doctors surgery, dentists and pharmacies. Within the village there is a highly reputed car garage, award winning delicatessen, art gallery, Bath Bakery, hardware store and Co-op mini-market. Locally a Tesco Express with petrol station and a large Sainsburys supermarket can also be found. The local bus service is in close proximity providing regular services into the city. For the walkers amongst you the city is a little under 2 miles away and you are also afforded a plethora of countryside walks into an 'area of outstanding natural beauty' minutes from the village itself.
A delightful Edwardian terrace house complete with period features, downstairs wc, large en-suite, kitchen/diner, separate utility, two reception rooms and designated parking space and on street parking.
The property is available now and has recently been redecorated throughout. It offers spacious family living in a popular area close to a variety of schools and amenities.
You enter the property into the hallway leading straight through to the dining room. Here you will find built in storage shelves and a good size under stairs cupboard. As you would expect to see in such a period property the ceilings are high and the modern spotlights and neutral carpets create a good sense of space and light. The sitting room has an attractive feature fireplace and bay window to the front aspect.
The contemporary kitchen/diner is open plan with a range of modern base and wall units and an attractive double farmhouse style sink and striking granite worktops. Also included is an integrated electric oven, gas hob and free-standing fridge/freezer and plenty of space for table and chairs. The large Velux windows have a modern feel and encourage plenty of natural light. Just off the kitchen is a generous size built in storage cupboard and utility room with washing machine / dryer and WC.
Taking the stairs to the first floor you find bedroom one which is a generous double complete with an attractive feature fireplace and bay window looking out over the front of the property. The en-suite includes a double walk in shower, basin, wc and heated towel rail. The hallway leads to the family bathroom and bedroom two with a sash window to the rear of the property. A further set of stairs takes you to the second floor where you find bedroom three, another double.
The rear garden is low maintenance and laid mainly to lawn, with a path and gate leading to the designated parking space.
Tenant fees and charges
1) A Holding deposit of £311.00 equivalent to one week’s rent. This is to reserve a property. Please Note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and / or Deed of Guarantee) within 21 calendar days (or other Deadline for Agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
2) Security Deposit (per tenancy) of £1557.00 equivalent to Five weeks’ rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
3) One months rent in advance of £825.00 less the holding deposit if an application is successful.
4) Unpaid interest. Interest at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please Note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
5) Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s)Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
6) Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request) -£50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
7) Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request)-£50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher.
To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
8) Early Termination (Tenant’s Request)-Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
current rating is D 62
TYNINGS Letting & Property Management assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. TYNINGS Letting & Property Management have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Potential Tenants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.